Saturday, August 14, 2010

He[art]

Weird things start happening once school lets out...

It seems like I go through the same pattern year after year:

School starts --> I become so busy and caught up studying that I neglect art --> School ends ---> I devour everything artistic like a ravenous raccoon.

Summer is coming to an end (sniff!) but I am bound and determined to keep my art skills sharpened as I enter grad school. It is something I feel like I MUST do. I need both the intellectual stimulation and artistic stimulation to be the person I truly am.
Here is a look at some of the art I've done this summer (some of which are not up in my Etsy shop yet... Preview!):


Vintage-styled painting - soft colors



Bright lemons on a fancy blue china plate


Pretty 8" x 8" scrapbook

Cute 3" x 3" bird nest painting

More to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment