Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

With the cooler temperatures beginning to set in, I have started to think ahead to the holidays. This week I've been working on some Christmas cards. There's nothing like curling up with a blanket, sipping some steaming hot coffee and piecing together some holiday cards. My husband even put some Christmas music on for me so I could be better in the mood for creating. :) I'm not usually fond of beginning Christmas festivities so early in the year (at least not until after Thanksgiving) but it has been great getting a head start on cards. I know finals week will have me super busy when the holiday season rolls around. :)

Here are some of my favorite creations.

I got a whole bunch done!



Have you started on any Christmas shopping, card making, decorating, etc. yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment