Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall Fair Prep

It's time to start stocking up for fall art fairs! As the season rapidly approaches (my first one is exactly one month away!), I've been busy reworking my display. It's amazing how an attractive- looking setup can bring in more sales. I quickly learned at my first attempt last October that it doesn't matter how great your artwork is if it's not displayed in an eye-catching fashion.

Here's one of my tables I'm working on. As you can see, there's still several more pieces I need to paint to fill in the gaps.

My kitty keeping me company while I work. <3

Whew, my second year of graduate school starting today, beginning a new job, painting, preparing for fairs, drawing my manga comic... These next few months are going to be busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment