My Christmas break visualized
1. Painting... Mostly a portrait for my friends' anniversary. It's a surprise, so pictures will be up after they've received it.
2. Organizing... One of my Christmas presents was some cube storage space for my art studio. Fantastic!
3. Studying... I'll be taking my modern foreign language competency exam soon so I can write my thesis.
4. Pink eye... One gift I was not happy to receive.
5. Christmas... Spent with my family and parents-in-love back home.
6. Running... It's been in the upper-50s all break. Running in shorts in December? Awesome!
7. Drawing... Pages for my web manga.
I am SO not ready to go back to school. This is all too much fun! :)