Monday, April 7, 2014

I'm Back!

After 2 years of being immersed in academia and putting art onto hold, I'm taking the leap back. As much as I love to exercise the left side of my brain, I never feel complete until I am creative as well.

I've been reading so many wonderful art blogs these past couple of months and have been inspired to pursue this blog I abandoned long ago. Before, I felt so much pressure to publish posts that I often would stare at the computer screen, worrying over the blank page. Lately, though, I've been inspired to use blogging as a creative outlet. I need the motivation to be creative, and I hope that this blog will stretch me. When I feel uninspired and don't know what to blog about, I'll know that this is an indication that my life isn't filled with enough creative. It will be an indication that I need to rearrange my life, to make art a priority again.

I hope that you will join me on this journey and that my inspiration will inspire you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment