Thursday, September 16, 2010

Remember Nhu

I want to tell you a little bit about the organization that benefits from the proceeds of my art sales.

Remember Nhu has been dear to my heart ever since I was introduced to it my sophomore year in college (3 years ago!). Back then it was just beginning. Human trafficking was something that was entirely new to me. This organization helped me understand the reality of the brokenness going on in the world around me. Better than that, it helped me see God's desire to provide redemption from it. What broke God's heart began to break my own.

I've had the opportunity to meet some of the people who are a part of the organization and their hearts are just so beautiful. For the rest of college I worked with a group that sought out ways to support Remember Nhu. Now, leaving college and entering seminary, I have decided to continue supporting the work that God is doing through this organization by creating art.

I highly suggest that you watch this introductory video (http://www.remembernhu.org/media/motion/videos/) to get a feel for what Remember Nhu is currently accomplishing.

Here are some artwork that I've done in the past to aid Remember Nhu:

No comments:

Post a Comment