Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcoming Fall

Mornings gradually become cooler, the sky is a deep shade of blue... We are on the verge of autumn! Here are some projects I have been working on that remind me of beautiful Indian summer days.

I am currently obsessed with this paper line from Basic Grey (entitled "Indian Summer"). The colors are SO vibrant!

It's a bit hard to find, so I suggest that you hop on over to CloseoutGirl where you can find a pack of 36 - 6x6" papers for $3 (normal price is $6).

This size is perfect for making greeting cards.
To achieve this look, I altered the colors of the tree rub-on I created a couple of weeks ago and printed them out onto white paper. You are more than welcome to use this design for your personal use. Click on the image below for full-size.

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment