Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Recent Etsy Finds

I have a confession to make.

I am obsessed with Etsy.

The first step in overcoming a problem is admitting that you have a problem, right? :)

After scouring stores for a "statement" pearl necklace, I finally found this one. It's exactly what I was looking for, and it coordinates with so many of my pieces. It adds the extra pizzazz that "makes" an outfit. Plus, pearls are classy and dress up just about any outfit.

I LOVE the ribbon, especially when I wear my hair up so that the bow is visible.

Every girl needs a flowery dress for spring! I fell in love with this dress at first sight. I was a bit hesitant about buying clothing (especially handmade clothing) online, but it fits great and is of very good quality. It's still a bit "summery" for me to wear now, but I can't wait to showcase it for the first time in public. :)


Have you had any awesome finds lately? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment