Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Autumn is Here!


I know that it's technically been "autumn" for a while now, but this week it is finally starting to feel like it. It's been a bummer fall. With little to no rain, all the trees are dried out and brown. We missed out on all the color this year. :( The cooler temperatures this week, though, have inspired me to create my own fall colors. :)

A few weeks ago my husband took me to a pumpkin patch for some fall activities. That's one of my most favorite things about fall - spending time outside with my husband.
I used this picture to make a simple fall scrapbook layout. It has been such a long time since I've scrapbooked something for myself!

Then, looking at all of these photos inspired me to paint this trio of little pumpkins! For some reason, I love unconventional pumpkin colors. :)

Happy fall, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment