Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wonderful Christmas Time

It's that magical time of the year again... Time to bring out the sweaters, hang the lights, sip hot cocoa, and decorate.

Since my home is composed mostly of greens, I decided to incorporate that into my winter decor so that I can a) use what I already have on hand, b) save money.

I'm really proud of these new art pieces I created. I asked my grandpa to create some basic frames for me out of a light wood. I then hot-glued some tree branches in the frame to create a little forest. Here's the Etsy store where I got the inspiration: UrbanPlusForest. Obviously, the artist's work looks way better than mine. :)

And here's my centerpiece for the coffee table. Candles, a sparkly dove ornament, and a framed winter photograph (Photograph from Chelsea Victoria Photography).

How are you enjoying the start of the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment